PM's not going through.

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
D-Roc

PM's not going through.

Post by D-Roc »

My Pm's don't seem to be going through. They are not showing up in my outbox or my sent folder. Like to know if I'm doing something wrong or if this is indicative of something else.
Thanks
D-Roc

Re: PM's not going through.

Post by D-Roc »

They are going into my outbox, but are not showing up in my sent folder. Are they still going through if they are in the outbox folder? I tried sending one to myself and it worked, but tried to two other members and they gave me a message that they were sent successfully, but didn't show up in the sent folder, while the one I sent to myself did.
This (new to me since my last visits here) I'm finding difficult to use. It appears to me my avatar is gone, and I don't see my sig. I took quite a long break from the forums a while back.
Dialex made me an avatar for the old SS SE Endura years back, and I don't see it...
PM box is only 23% full