Couple questions...

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
Jazz

Couple questions...

Post by Jazz »

1. Is there still a way to see all the threads I started, not just my posts?

2. I miss the bolder font on the threads with posts unread, or with new posts. Is there an easy way to tell these, or can we get that back?

3. Instead of the date on posts and threads, can it say today, yesterday, then the date like before?

Thanks. I like the new forum, but I thought these over before posting, and they bother me.
- best wishes, Jazz.
The Deacon

Re: Couple questions...

Post by The Deacon »

Jazz wrote:1. Is there still a way to see all the threads I started, not just my posts?

2. I miss the bolder font on the threads with posts unread, or with new posts. Is there an easy way to tell these, or can we get that back?

3. Instead of the date on posts and threads, can it say today, yesterday, then the date like before?

Thanks. I like the new forum, but I thought these over before posting, and they bother me.
1. Yes - in Advanced Search look for threads where you are the author, select "look in first posts only" and list threads.

2. Probably not. Different software, different method (color of the icon at the left of each thread title) of showing threads where you have/ have not read the latest posts.

3. Yes, you can change that setting. How to do it is described here:
RamZar wrote:Someone asked to see Today instead of a date on recent posts and the answer is:
3rdGenRigger wrote:
I'd like posts from "Today" to say such as opposed to the current date like they used to...just makes it a little faster to identify posts made "Today".
Go to:

User control panel (top left hand corner of main screen)
Board preferences
Edit global settings
My date format
Change it to one of the two "less than a minute ago..." Options
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
Jazz

Re: Couple questions...

Post by Jazz »

Thanks Paul. :cool:
- best wishes, Jazz.