Jazz wrote:1. Is there still a way to see all the threads I started, not just my posts?
2. I miss the bolder font on the threads with posts unread, or with new posts. Is there an easy way to tell these, or can we get that back?
3. Instead of the date on posts and threads, can it say today, yesterday, then the date like before?
Thanks. I like the new forum, but I thought these over before posting, and they bother me.
1. Yes - in Advanced Search look for threads where you are the author, select "look in first posts only" and list threads.
2. Probably not. Different software, different method (color of the icon at the left of each thread title) of showing threads where you have/ have not read the latest posts.
3. Yes, you can change that setting. How to do it is described here:
Someone asked to see Today instead of a date on recent posts and the answer is:
I'd like posts from "Today" to say such as opposed to the current date like they used to...just makes it a little faster to identify posts made "Today".
User control panel (top left hand corner of main screen)
Edit global settings
My date format
Change it to one of the two "less than a minute ago..." Options