How do I see what is waiting for moderation?

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
sidpost

How do I see what is waiting for moderation?

Post by sidpost »

I get the need to screen spammers and their bots and minions.

Is there a way for me to monitor what I submitted to be posted: I'm getting notifications of thread updates acknowledging a post was made but, it never shows up, at least it hasn't yet.

Can I query or look somewhere I missed to see what I have posted that isn't public? Most forums I'm on will just show the post greyed out in the thread noting it needs moderation but, here it seems to fall into a "black hole" for the new user.

I'm in Texas, not some call center or SPAM mill in Asia, by the way!

Best Regards,
Sid
TazKristi

Re: How do I see what is waiting for moderation?

Post by TazKristi »

Hi, Sid:
Welcome to our forum. Yes, if you click on your name in the top right corner, scroll down just a bit, and you'll see "Show Your Posts." You'll also receive notifications as we approve your pending posts.

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
sidpost

Re: How do I see what is waiting for moderation?

Post by sidpost »

TazKristi wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:09 pm
Yes, if you click on your name in the top right corner, scroll down just a bit, and you'll see "Show Your Posts."
When I do that, I got the User Control Panel, Profile, and Logout. Diving into the User Control Panel and Profile didn't help.

Best Regards!

Update: Looks like I have been approved and don't need moderation now! THANKS!