Can I see if my post is in the pending approval stage?

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
Meneldor

Can I see if my post is in the pending approval stage?

Post by Meneldor »

I made a post about Clipit Rescue value; first post so I get that it needs to be approved. When I hit submit I don’t think I saw a “approval pending” message and I can’t seem to see a place where I can check its status. Is there a place I can see the approval status? Alternatively, can you give me an idea of when it will be approved?
Thanks!
TazKristi

Re: Can I see if my post is in the pending approval stage?

Post by TazKristi »

Meneldor wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:50 pm
I made a post about Clipit Rescue value; first post so I get that it needs to be approved. When I hit submit I don’t think I saw a “approval pending” message and I can’t seem to see a place where I can check its status. Is there a place I can see the approval status? Alternatively, can you give me an idea of when it will be approved?
Thanks!
Hi, Meneldor:
Welcome to our forum. You should be able to see your posts in the User Control Panel (Click on your name in the top right corner, select User Control Panel, and click on "Show Your Posts" in the center). You can find more information about post-approval here.

I hope this helps, and hope you enjoy your time with us!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.