Search found 197 matches

Go to advanced search

by P40_Warhawk
Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:07 am
Forum: Spyderco Picture Gallery
Topic: Show off your latest purchase
Replies: 5050
Views: 1401157

Jbgecko13 wrote:I finally purchased my first Spyderco!!!
A nice new Manix 2!!!!
Image

Get ready to open the wallet WIDE!
by P40_Warhawk
Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:52 am
Forum: Spyderco Picture Gallery
Topic: Show off your latest purchase
Replies: 5050
Views: 1401157

Not A Spydie

I Still Love Spyderco Beyond All Others, But I Felt The Need To Touch My Toe Into The Pool Of Custums. http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joeberko/Boguszewski3.jpg http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joeberko/Boguszewski2.jpg http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joeberko/Boguszewski4.jpg ht...
by P40_Warhawk
Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:51 pm
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: ZDP-189 FRN Stretch 2 Review with Pix and Video
Replies: 11
Views: 3167

Dare I say, "the perfect EDC?" If not, it's **** close!!! Great video... Were those steel belted side wall tires? When it comes to Spyderco there are so many perfect EDC it's almost impossible to pick one. However, even having said that, I agree it's definetly on the perfect EDC Spyderco list. :spy...
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:13 pm
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: I am mad as hell and I don't want to take it anymore.
Replies: 34
Views: 7119

The Deacon wrote:Have a friend or relative in another state you trust? You might be able to send it to them as "a gift" ;) and have them forward it to you.
I have done that with one friend three times.. I am wearing out my welcome.

But good thought. :(
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:58 pm
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: I am mad as hell and I don't want to take it anymore.
Replies: 34
Views: 7119

Depends on what you're looking for. Plenty of knives for sale here, but no Spyderco dealers. :( On the other hand, have had no problems with my regular online dealer, just less choice of where to buy if they don't have what I want. Who did you order from? Know KnifeCenter was about the first to cav...
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:18 pm
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: I am mad as hell and I don't want to take it anymore.
Replies: 34
Views: 7119

No problems at all locally, aside from the inconvenience caused by dealers and manufacturers, Spyderco included, who've decided to write off the entire state. I can understand them not shipping to NYC............. Thanks for commenting Deacon. So via the web you essentially have had the same experi...
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:10 pm
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: I am mad as hell and I don't want to take it anymore.
Replies: 34
Views: 7119

the general wrote:today is not the day to discuss such topics, i have thus removed my comments.

why??
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:26 pm
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: I am mad as hell and I don't want to take it anymore.
Replies: 34
Views: 7119

what dealer turned you in like that? I don't want to mention their name because they are acting out of fear and the lack of knowledge. In fact it's his loss and he will continue loosing money. Additionally, it has already happened to me with three dealers. They are all misinformed and unfortunately...
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:49 pm
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: I am mad as hell and I don't want to take it anymore.
Replies: 34
Views: 7119

Guys, be careful on what you say. Kristi just deleted a thread in off topic for this reason "Thread deleted by TazKristi Reason: Political & Religious Topics are Not Allowed... Please DON'T post them." OK, I just deleted my comments on NYC's governing powers. But I left them on Blade Forum.
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:04 pm
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: I am mad as hell and I don't want to take it anymore.
Replies: 34
Views: 7119

My objective is to get everyone involved for two reasons; 1) I don't like the idea of our society turning into the likes of a third world country where in an individuals constitutional rights can be stepped on just because a government official feels like it. 2) I like legal capitalism. Knife makers...
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:29 am
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: Sal or Eric Glesser, or anyone Delica Damascus sprint?
Replies: 50
Views: 10885

Thank You Riot
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:21 am
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: I am mad as hell and I don't want to take it anymore.
Replies: 34
Views: 7119

One day we will all realize that elections have consequences. New York City and New York State have been electing these types of politicians for a very long time. What did you expect? You are absolutely correct. And in New York City the people have no say, unless you say what the Prince wants to he...
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:09 am
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: I am mad as hell and I don't want to take it anymore.
Replies: 34
Views: 7119

I appreciate the supportive remarks. But I can't take credit for the entire letter. I went to this web page http://www.akti.org/action/sample-lette ... nfiscation
then added a few paragraphs on top.

-Joe
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:03 am
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: Stainless Delica 4 gets some grip
Replies: 49
Views: 8408

Jester wrote:IMHO, they do not get ugly. They acquire character. Mine has lots of character.
Jester and Spyderco... I apologize for my poor choice of words, character is definitely more appropriate.

-Joe
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:42 am
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: Mule scales
Replies: 32
Views: 6853

I have a great guy that makes them for me. He is Zach Barringer and can be reached via email beginragnarok@hotmail.com . He made these for me and is now working on a third... http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joeberko/swick22ndknifedone2.jpg?t=1284136910 http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z39/j...
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:18 am
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: I am mad as hell and I don't want to take it anymore.
Replies: 34
Views: 7119

I would do a bit of reading-up on their websites to see if there is anyone on the staff with a sympathetic bias towards outdoor activities (hunting, fishing, hiking etc.) , old-school freedoms (rights to carry etc.) and Constitutional rights etc. They might be the kind of reporters that will pick i...
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:49 am
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: I am mad as hell and I don't want to take it anymore.
Replies: 34
Views: 7119

I'd advise sending it as an open letter to a few of the major New York newspapers too - see if you can get some higher profile backing for this. If the only people that see the letter are the very politicians who are causing the problem then I predict that you will just be fobbed off. But involve t...
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:09 am
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: I am mad as hell and I don't want to take it anymore.
Replies: 34
Views: 7119

I am mad as hell and I don't want to take it anymore.

Yesterday, I thought I bought a long sought after Ocelot from a unnamed dealer. I placed the order then received an email confirmation. Several hours later the dealer sent me another email saying he would not fulfill the order because of I live in NY State and he sited the knife debacle in NY City. ...
by P40_Warhawk
Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:00 am
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: Sal or Eric Glesser, or anyone Delica Damascus sprint?
Replies: 50
Views: 10885

nevermind35 wrote:They got a couple more in again this morning and this time I got the last one at NGK! Couldn't possibly pass this one up at the price that they are offering it at!

Please tell us or PM me the URL and full name for NGK.
Thanks,
Joe
by P40_Warhawk
Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:59 pm
Forum: Spyderco General Discussion
Topic: Sal or Eric Glesser, or anyone Delica Damascus sprint?
Replies: 50
Views: 10885

I received my Delica Demascus yesterday. WOW! This knife is absolutely superb. I congratulate the design team that created this knife. It is on par with the likes of William Henry... But it's a Spyderco, FANTASTIC! It is one the nicest production knives I have ever seen. And in relative terms the pr...

Go to advanced search