C-60 Ayoob Campaign: No I Won't Shut Up

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
VandymanG

Re: C-60 Ayoob Campaign: No I Won't Shut Up

Post by VandymanG »

14C28N LW would rock. Or Crucarta, love my PM2.
Greg

* EDC - - - PM2 - S45VN, PM2 - Crucarta, Native 5 - CRUWEAR, Manix 2 LW - CPM M4

Mules in current use M398 and K294
JD Spydo

Re: C-60 Ayoob Campaign: No I Won't Shut Up

Post by JD Spydo »

Spyderwebs wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:06 am
Yep, can confirm the amazon screws linked above work better than the stock screws. For that matter, any M2x.4 x 4mm screw will work.

The black coated marine grade screws I might buy at some point can be found at accu-components.com for reference. But shipping from the UK is $27 so its not really worth it unless you order a couple dozen as the actual screws are only ~$.75/ea

Funny the factory is in short supply. They should order a few bags off Amazon. lol
Yeah I didn't get that either concerning not having an adequate amount of replacement screws on hand :astonished

Some business decisions just don't make much sense to me at all. I'm getting at least 3 dozen of them tomorrow. I'm normally not a big fan of Amazon but if they've got the right parts then I'll just go with them. I'm hoping that those screws will work with other Spyderco models as well.

Again I wish that Spyderco would reconsider doing a couple more batches of these C-60 Cruwear Ayoob models. I think the C-60 is more popular now than it ever has been previously. The Cruwear blade steel is absolutely perfect for the C-60 and this newer G-10 material is a perfect selection for the handle. If enough people would speak up it would be interesting. Also I'm not giving up on the idea of a Salt Version of the C-60 Ayoob.