Spyderco Embassy

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
RIOT

Spyderco Embassy

Post by RIOT »

A dealer i used to find me a carbon fiber CalyIII just sent me an Embassy in the mail but i dont have a clue of what it is.

Does anyone have a pic of the Embassy ?
Gollum

Post by Gollum »

Intentionally Left Blank
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

it is a smaller automatic spydie...they sent it to you and you don't know what it is??

also this should go in the restriceted forums. just a heads up.
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

tonydahose wrote:it is a smaller automatic spydie...they sent it to you and you don't know what it is??

also this should go in the restriceted forums. just a heads up.
after i made this thread i realised that, anyways I was on the phone with the guy and he let me know he just got 7 of them in, while he was on the phone i looked around for it and told him to just ship it
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

Gollum wrote:Look about 2/3 down the page:

http://www.spydercollector.nl/index1.ph ... ne#article
hey thank you, looks better than the citadel too
ClockWork

Post by ClockWork »

You have a Embassy?

ts gotta be a Proto or something.... cause I dont think they were in production yet.

The Embassy is Spyderco's 2nd Auto opener....

According to the Price sheet...
Model: C121
MSRP $259.00
Available in Plain Edge, and Serrated Edge

Heres a pic;

(Taz might bump this over to restricted items)

Hope that Helps

-Clock

PS.... Stole those Pics from Wouter
:) Favorites: Black Paramil w/ D2 blade, PE Mini-Manix, S90v Military, Civilian, SE Dodo, PE Police, Sage

Vist my eBay store: Life and Liberty Gear
Tactical & MOLLE gear, Headgear and more

stores.ebay.com/Life-and-Liberty-Gear
raven

Post by raven »

ClockWork wrote:You have a Embassy?

ts gotta be a Proto or something.... cause I dont think they were in production yet.
Hey ClockWork, I believe Sal made a post a while back in the "Restricted Items Forum" (The Embassy???), stating that there was a batch that went through QC. Of course I may be wrong??? Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

RIOT, PM Sent ;) .

God Bless :)

-raven-
ISAIAH 40:31 But those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They will mount up on wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

No-one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb... It's yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.
ClockWork

Post by ClockWork »

raven wrote:Hey ClockWork, I believe Sal made a post a while back in the "Restricted Items Forum" (The Embassy???), stating that there was a batch that went through QC. Of course I may be wrong??? Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-raven-

Hey thanks for the Info...
Don't really like the looks of the Embassy....

But; I Cant wait for the Sammy.

-Clock
:) Favorites: Black Paramil w/ D2 blade, PE Mini-Manix, S90v Military, Civilian, SE Dodo, PE Police, Sage

Vist my eBay store: Life and Liberty Gear
Tactical & MOLLE gear, Headgear and more

stores.ebay.com/Life-and-Liberty-Gear
amen74

Post by amen74 »

I like the design of the Samaritan too. I think it's the index finger choil and the overall handle ergos, that does it for me. :)
Aaron

Current EDCs: Golden models
:spyder: FG D2 Military:cool: Orange UKPK:spyder:

NEXT: Rock Lobster, Manix2, TiMil
KaliGman

Interesting

Post by KaliGman »

RIOT wrote:after i made this thread i realised that, anyways I was on the phone with the guy and he let me know he just got 7 of them in, while he was on the phone i looked around for it and told him to just ship it
So, as I see from your profile, you live in Southern California, within jurisdiction of United States federal law. Of which law enforcement, fire department/rescue, or military unit are you a member?
"There is no weapon more deadly than the will." Bruce Lee

"The most pervasive and least condemned form of dishonesty is not doing the best you can." Colonel Jeff Cooper
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

KaliGman wrote:So, as I see from your profile, you live in Southern California, within jurisdiction of United States federal law. Of which law enforcement, fire department/rescue, or military unit are you a member?
Good Question!!! Was wondering the same thing...Doc ;)
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

KaliGman wrote:So, as I see from your profile, you live in Southern California, within jurisdiction of United States federal law. Of which law enforcement, fire department/rescue, or military unit are you a member?

im not carrying these so it doesnt matter, sorry for not answering your question
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

ClockWork wrote:You have a Embassy?

The Embassy is Spyderco's 2nd Auto opener....

According to the Price sheet...
Model: C121
MSRP $259.00
Available in Plain Edge, and Serrated Edge

(Taz might bump this over to restricted items)

Hope that Helps

-Clock

PS.... Stole those Pics from Wouter

we will see when it gets here, i dont have it yet, he claimed he had just gotten a few in
KaliGman

Wrong

Post by KaliGman »

RIOT wrote:im not carrying these so it doesnt matter, sorry for not answering your question
In this instance, carrying means nothing. Being able to buy the knife, which has traveled in interstate commerce, means everything. So, if you aren't military, law enforcement, or perhaps emergency services, you aren't able to even buy the knife without violating federal law.

"The most pervasive and least condemned form of dishonesty is not doing the best you can." Colonel Jeff Cooper
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

KaliGman wrote:In this instance, carrying means nothing. Being able to buy the knife, which has traveled in interstate commerce, means everything. So, if you aren't military, law enforcement, or perhaps emergency services, you aren't able to even to buy the knife without violating federal law.

are you military law, or emergency ?
KaliGman

Federal

Post by KaliGman »

RIOT wrote:are you military law, or emergency ?
Supervisory Special Agent with a U.S. Federal law enforcement agency. Read my post here in the restricted forum "Reflections on Restricted Items" and you will learn the background regarding this issue and some reasons for Spyderco's stance in regard to restricted items.

RIOT

Post by RIOT »

KaliGman wrote:Supervisory Special Agent with a U.S. Federal law enforcement agency. Read my post here in the restricted forum "Reflections on Restricted Items" and you will learn the background regarding this issue and some reasons for Spyderco's stance in regard to restricted items.
i glanced at it, its alot of copy and paste, we will see if it arrives, after reading about it seems like its not even made for sale yet

this world isnt perfect and things will not get better into the future, without your job title things would be alot worse, there are alot of other things to worry about though other than a guy just wanting to collect knives that he doesnt even use but one legal delca4
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

this world isnt perfect and things will not get better into the future, without your job title things would be alot worse, there are alot of other things to worry about though other than a guy just wanting to collect knives that he doesnt even use but one legal delca4
Seems like you are missing at least one point. If you come to Spyderco's own website talking about something that might possibly be illegal you are putting more than yourself at risk.

No excuse for that.

You can choose to live how you want but when you , without thought or care , involve others, expect things to not always turn out the way you like. That's about as polite as I can put it. Joe
"A Mastiff is to a dog what a Lion is to a housecat. He stands alone and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race" Cynographia Britannic 1800

"Unless you're the lead dog the view is pretty much gonna stay the same!"
El Tigre

Post by El Tigre »

I like the embassy design, but I dont like his blunt tip. It needs more pointed blade.

In my country, automatic knives isnt restricted items. I handle a Citadel in a gun shop, but I dont like it.

"El Tigre"
Folding knives can be classified in two large groups: Spydercos and the rest!

Please be patient, I dont speak english properly.
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

i think most of you that are getting all legal and crazy about this thread should review my first line i wrote!!

1. i didnt even know what the knife was

2. i dont even know if ill get it

btw my life is fine and im not some criminal

?